Speed Painting Amy Wong Speed Painting Amy Wong

You've got skills! Amy Wong from Futurama is awesome! (plain and simply put)

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you, I appreciate the love. :D
I love Amy Wong and I wish they do bring back the series.

Ep 8 - Wolf Banged Ep 8 - Wolf Banged

The artwork is crisp, the scenes are wonderful, this is definitely a journey to be had, a wonderful existence into the fantasy world! I loved seeing Stoney, and the Sorceress and the Werewolves!

stone-sorceress responds:

thanx for kind comment Topoziba... glad you like the show :]

Satans Groovetastic BBQ - Music Video Animation Loop Satans Groovetastic BBQ - Music Video Animation Loop

Rock Baby! This tune is pure good!

No Touch No Touch

Nice, interesting game. it's a very simple run and collect game. The controls are easy. The game is a tad short, but overall it's a fun game. I liked it! after all.. who really does know what cats want?

Easter Green Room Escape Easter Green Room Escape

This game is okay, it's good, the puzzles are somewhat easy and also the game is kind of short.. I did however end up with a score of 615, so.. I had fun playing this escape game. Looking forward to more escape games in the future!

Night at the Swamp Night at the Swamp

Not bad, there are better games than this one that I know of. Play control is 3.5 The interactive characters are okay, but there aren't to many.. just a Alligator and a Snake and a ghost & a pumpkin.

Caesar's Epic Party Preps Caesar's Epic Party Preps

Cool, From 'Caesar's Day Off'. Awesome tune repeated!

molkman responds:

Coolio, didn't expect the song to be that catchy for people. :)

The Gay Furries The Gay Furries

Such nice artwork, Such Wow. I like that the two furries are beautifully alofted by heaven. The artwork is a natural and it's superb in every way imaginable. I love it!

Rottytops Rottytops

RottyTops, ah who can suspect she's anything less than your daily average undead girl. But I also like RottyTops aside from Shantae who is another favorite of mine. I like this, good work!

HoundWolf responds:

Shantae, bad hair day Shantae, bad hair day

Shantae is so hot, in general. And she's also on my favorites list.

HoundWolf responds:

Glad to see you like it.