All 16 art Reviews

The Gay Furries The Gay Furries

Such nice artwork, Such Wow. I like that the two furries are beautifully alofted by heaven. The artwork is a natural and it's superb in every way imaginable. I love it!

Rottytops Rottytops

RottyTops, ah who can suspect she's anything less than your daily average undead girl. But I also like RottyTops aside from Shantae who is another favorite of mine. I like this, good work!

HoundWolf responds:

Shantae, bad hair day Shantae, bad hair day

Shantae is so hot, in general. And she's also on my favorites list.

HoundWolf responds:

Glad to see you like it.

Mad Scientist Mad Scientist

This looks like a male version of the killer nurses from the Silent Hill series. This character would look even more awesome if it were to become a super smash bros trophy! The yellow and Blue Eyes are a good mixture and the surgeon suit fits him quite nicely!

Killing Floor 2 Killing Floor 2

Awesome artwork! When the rough and tough comes knocking at your front door, who will be there to step up and actually put up a good defense in the world of survival horror? Two skilled tacticians with guns, armor and ammo that's who!

7darkriders responds:

is that a dialogue from the game or did you made that up? but anyways thank you :)

Glace, Pudding and Parfait Glace, Pudding and Parfait

Pretty good, awesome first try. Question: are the legs and the boobs drawn intentionally thick or was it just something you'd rather not had fixed?

PlagaLurks responds:

thank you! but this its not my first try tho. ;_;
And the proportions are drawn like that on purpose.

Probing Experience#1 Probing Experience#1

Bring the probe home and claim a free girl with a proof of purchase! it's the best deal offer yet!

Reit9 responds:

lol XD

T.T.G.F. Page 9: Rimjob T.T.G.F. Page 9: Rimjob

This is fantastic! A not so common award, but my own given to you this day, 'Phenomenal Prize Piece Award', This is definitely a show of great talent, and it's just great artwork too! :D

Applejackoff 2 Applejackoff 2

LOL.. I have humor abroad myself.. but I might be barking up the wrong tree, which I probably might be.. I am not that much into she males, but all I know this caught my eye.. I will not criticize entirely, but Applejack could be a little better. If you can help it, please don't turn the females into hermaphrodites.. with big balls.. lol. Hats off to you in the best sense anyway.

Scorpion Scorpion

Nominal Artwork! This reminds me of Ben Ten, the cartoon show on TV. One thing, almost all of him is a red suit, (And I get he's supposed to be a ethereal-flame being destined for greater things.) oh I don't know, some random story-line. There's many abstract colors, and very little true white. But other than that, this is perfect!