TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

A neat game, it's run, jump and keep making clones, use your dead clones as platforms. I liked playing this game!

rodolfodth responds:

really thanks for your feedback! it makes me really happy to know people enjoyed this little version <3

No Touch No Touch

Nice, interesting game. it's a very simple run and collect game. The controls are easy. The game is a tad short, but overall it's a fun game. I liked it! after all.. who really does know what cats want?

Easter Green Room Escape Easter Green Room Escape

This game is okay, it's good, the puzzles are somewhat easy and also the game is kind of short.. I did however end up with a score of 615, so.. I had fun playing this escape game. Looking forward to more escape games in the future!

Night at the Swamp Night at the Swamp

Not bad, there are better games than this one that I know of. Play control is 3.5 The interactive characters are okay, but there aren't to many.. just a Alligator and a Snake and a ghost & a pumpkin.

Valentine Garden Escape Valentine Garden Escape

Great! I fancy escape games, first try, and just now, beaten this game with 1867 points! Simple find and click game. :-) I like the game, It's super simple!

Seenu Haunted Castle Escape Seenu Haunted Castle Escape

Excellent, it's an escape game, set in a Haunted Atmosphere, the game is beatable, I beat the game already. And here.. not one jump scare.. which to me is a good thing, but seriously? where's the fun without one. This game is a safe one, even if it appears a little off putting to some people.

Cat Swap Escape Cat Swap Escape

This is a nice Escape Game, it's slightly easier than I thought, and is short, but I played it and it's still fun!

Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

It is noted this game isn't finished.. but the incomplete game is a nice working idea, I suggest adding some more characters and also add quests in the future, and this game will be better than it was now. also, add more music, make it interchangeable.

G7 Cartoon room escape G7 Cartoon room escape

My total score is 1054 at my personal best. Maybe perhaps next time I can get a better score? I'll try for one! This game is fun, easy fun, and it has a very fun factor, fun factor 7.0! I'll rate this 4 Stars

Escape From Friend's Room 2016ver. Escape From Friend's Room 2016ver.

Traditional Escaping game. find clues, read notes, use your thinking skills to pass the Escape Test!

Shuinvy responds:

Thanks for playing my game :)
I hope you can finish it( open the door) for all hints ;)