Speed Painting Amy Wong Speed Painting Amy Wong

You've got skills! Amy Wong from Futurama is awesome! (plain and simply put)

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you, I appreciate the love. :D
I love Amy Wong and I wish they do bring back the series.

Ep 8 - Wolf Banged Ep 8 - Wolf Banged

The artwork is crisp, the scenes are wonderful, this is definitely a journey to be had, a wonderful existence into the fantasy world! I loved seeing Stoney, and the Sorceress and the Werewolves!

stone-sorceress responds:

thanx for kind comment Topoziba... glad you like the show :]

Satans Groovetastic BBQ - Music Video Animation Loop Satans Groovetastic BBQ - Music Video Animation Loop

Rock Baby! This tune is pure good!

Smash Bros Christmas! Smash Bros Christmas!

Nicely put together, a Super Smash Calamity of fun! Upon watching this the first time, on one time, everything flowed together pretty well, and my favorite part was at time 1:40 where Samus and Rosalina kissed each other!

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

I am sorry I clicked on rating 1... that was an accidental click.. In Truth, I like this animation. It's good in all kinds of ways, and I might just watch it over again for when I get bored.

Attack On Titan Deleted Scene!!! Attack On Titan Deleted Scene!!!

Ha ha, this is good, the scene where the guys arm gets chopped off by the giants teeth made me jump a little bit. I turned my sound from down to up, and the noise spooked me or I spooked myself, lol. But anyway, good work.

SonaPuff Plus SonaPuff Plus

Squishy and Teasing, the flash so named SonaPuff PLUS and the song 'Bouncy Loop' makes for a hilarious yet luminous flash! I'm not gonna lie, It's not perfect yeah, but all things considered that well tare a take in to my liking!

Revolution Revolution

You get 4.5 stars from me. Good work does pay off at the end of the day, only if you are willing to believe you can! and this wandering girl has started her survival of the fittest off with a bang! There's a cliff hanger, which was unavoidable.. but has a good concept to it.

League VS Streetfighter League VS Streetfighter

Cool, animation, well planned, would there be a possibility of more of these in the future? Legends Vs. Street Fighter is a nice concept of idea.

Mouse Fan Club Mouse Fan Club

Good meets the bad, bad turns into the worse and worse turns into ugly, but by all the frames overall it is quite funny. I kind of liked it!... 4.5 stars!